SIP-adus Workshop 2020 Video On-Demand Streaming
This is an archived stream for on-demand viewing of SIP-adus Workshop 2020 held from November 10 to 12.
16:00 (Japan Standard Time) on December 14, 2020 - 20:00 (JST) on January 4, 2021
|*||To watch the virtual conference, the ID and PASSWORD given in the confirmation email at the time of registering to participate, are needed.|
|*||If the ID and PASSWORD are unknown, contact the registration secretariat (SIPfirstname.lastname@example.org) .
We may not be able to respond to inquiries quickly during streaming.
|*||URL for testing the streaming condition
https://www.stream.co.jp/check/office/ (in Japanese)
If you do not hear the audio, check whether the video is muted or the volume of your PC/smartphone is appropriate.
Log in to the video on-demand streaming site from here
16:00 (JST) on December 14, 2020 -
20:00 (JST) on January 4, 2021
Recommended environment to watch the streaming videos
|OS||Windows 10 / 8.1|
|Browser||Microsoft Edge (latest version) / Internet Explorer 11 / Chrome (latest version) / Firefox (latest version)|
|OS||Mac OS 10.15 / 10.14|
|Browser||Safari (latest version) / Chrome (latest version) / Firefox (latest version)|
The Internet connection speed should be at least 10 Mbps.
|*||URL for testing the connection speed|
Environment for watching the streaming videos using smartphones / tablets
In principle, the videos can be watched using devices that support HLS (HTTP Live Streaming).
A high-speed stable Internet connection (e.g., Wi-Fi, LTE) should be used.
Prohibitions and notes
- A proper communication environment for watching the videos is advised to be arranged in advance.
- A smooth connection may not be ensured depending on the network and PC conditions of the participant.
- We are not responsible for any problems related to watching the videos caused by the Internet connection.
Participants are required to pay any communication expenses, etc. incurred to watch the videos.
- The workshop may be interrupted due to unexpected problems with the Internet connection.
The organizer holds all rights concerning the workshop.
The following acts are prohibited.
- Sharing the URL, ID, and PASSWORD for the streaming website notified by email with third parties
- Infringing the copyright, right of portrait, and other intellectual property rights of the organizer, speakers, and other participants
(capturing and recording the images and sounds of the workshop and sharing the data through social media, etc.)
(redistributing documents, etc. provided to participants, without the organizer’s permission)
- Obstructing the administration of the workshop
- Discriminating against, slandering, defaming, or intimidating the organizer, speakers, and other participants, or infringing their privacy, human rights, etc.
- Other acts that violate, or may violate, laws and regulations
- Other acts deemed improper or inappropriate by the organizer
Participants who are deemed to have committed any of the above prohibited acts may not be allowed to participate in future workshops, etc.